Post 2: A Beach I like


For some time now that I don’t like to go to the beach very much, I find the water too cold, or the sun too bright, and the sand gets uncomfortable at the end of the day. When I was little I liked it more, but I think it could be in part because we went to different beaches when I was younger.

We took many vacations in El Quisco, where my sister and I would climb the rocks at the side of the beach, we would enter the water but I remember that we spend a lot of time jumping over the big rocks. We had a lot of fun doing that, discovering how to pass the difficult parts together.

Now we mostly go to Laguna Verde, near Valparaiso. The beach is next to the town, but it has a big hole a few meters from the shore that covers most of the extension of the beach, so is dangerous to swim in there. There is not many rocks to climb either, so most times we only walk from one side to the other and sit on the sand.

But, the beach that I like the most now would be the one on Ubatuba when we went to Brazil, but mostly because the water is warm in that part of the world. I could stay inside for the entire day and it was like taking a hot shower, it was glorious. Sadly, now when I touch the water in Chilean beaches is like entering a bath of ice.

Comments

  1. I miss that times in El Quisco so badly :'C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is too overrated, I don't like the beach too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts