Heroes or Villians


In this post we have to talk about a hero or a villain that we like. I tried to think about a villain that I find great, but I only remembered one malicious woman from a soap opera, so, heroes will be!

The first that comes to mind is Tony Stark, but I am still very sad about Endgame so we will not talk about him right now. The other I could remember is Mr. Spock from Star Trek so let’s talk about him.

Mr. Spock is the only Vulcan member of the USS Enterprise. Vulcans appreciate logic over all things and that is how Mr. Spock was raised, but his problem is that he is only half-Vulcan, his mother is human and that part of him gives him some problems because of the prejudices of his peers and his own emotional control.

My father would put the episodes of the series and a few movies over the years, but I only got more interested in Star Trek after coming across the last movies with the new actors, but after seeing the original series and movies again, I realized they were always good.

I like Mr. Spock because he is super-efficient and practical, he does what has to be done to save the ship or the most lives. He also is a very good friend and his dry humor and little fights with Doctor McCoy are very funny for me. I think that he must have a very strong will to overcome the bad treatments for his half-breed status in his home planet and on earth, and become one of the most respected officials in the federation, one that helps save the ship and the planet in many occasions.    

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar experience with the Kaiju. When I was child my dad put me movies about Ultraman but I got more interested in the kaijus with the last movies of Godzilla and Pacific Rim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spock was always my favourite Star Trek character:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts