A Photograph you like


These are the voyages of an amazing crew, The Meerkats!

(yeah, no joke, we choose our band name in high school)

These photos were taken on December of 2013, after we finished high school and the PSU. Before we received the results a part of our group of friends, my twin sister and I decided to take a little vacation to the beach as a group, without parents, just us.


Our parents left us at the bus station, and then we were on our own, some of us were wearing shorts when we arrive at Quisco beach with a cloudy sky, but at least we didn’t feel the cold because we had a long walk ahead of us to the beach house of Romina’s grandparents. We carried our baggage uphill till reaching the house, and our week at the beach started.


We took many pictures of that time to record the memories, and to send our parents telling them that we were ok. It was a very good time I get to pass with my friends, in a different context that we usually did. We had to spend all day together, we had to cook together, we went out every day to buy bread, and one day we made some sandwiches, took the bus and went to El Tabo where we eat over some rocks on the beach.



This travel gave me some of my more special memories with my friends, and we are waiting for the opportunity to do it again.

Vanessa, Me, Romina, Paula, Constanza (my sister) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts