Post 2 Why did you choose this career?


Well, this really is my second try at the University. When I finished high school I entered to study Agronomy, but I decided to change my career when I realized that it wasn’t the right option for me.

I didn’t have a dream job when I was a kid, I changed my answers many times when other people asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. “I was a kid, what would I know?”.

But, in high school I started to fantasize about being a writer, or an artist. Now I’m sure that I don’t want to be an “Artist” in big letters, but I have a creative branch that wasn’t being accounted in my other career.

I considered a more scientifically oriented career, like biotechnology, or even psychology, but in the end I chose design because I wanted to explore that ability I always have, and for now I’m content with that decision.

When I finish I’ll like to work in the creation of stories more than anything, comics, short films, large films, or just books, I’ll love to work in editorial design, to be in the world of books that I adore very much.

Comments

  1. I would like to read any of your stories one day, this sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is amazing work in the creation of stories. I wish you all the best to archieve that goal!! fighting !!! you can do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You now my dream is work side by side with you creating and publishing that histories… You can not scape from me wuajajaja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts